一、项目目标 Project Objectives
Hangzhou is China's first cross-border e-commerce comprehensive pilot area. AliExpress is China's largest retail export e-commerce platform. In order to give full play to their respective advantages, they will empower SMEs, and compete in the brand new "sea track”. The two parties jointly launched the “Sail from Hangzhou” Global Youth Training Program of Cross-border E-commerce Talents. The program is based in Hangzhou with global view, which coordinates international and domestic resources. It selects outstanding cross-border e-commerce entrepreneurial and international students to build a bridge of “talent + project + industry” for overseas development of cross-border e-commerce companies in China. It provides localized talents and serves the digital transformation of Hangzhou enterprises, helping Hangzhou to become the No.1 cross-border e-commerce city in China and the world.
Guiding unit: China (Hangzhou) Cross-border E-Commerce Comprehensive Pilot Area, Provincial Department of Commerce
Organizers: China (Hangzhou) Cross-border E-Commerce Comprehensive Pilot Area, Hangzhou Exit-Entry Administration, Hangzhou Science and Technology Bureau (City Foreign Experts Bureau), City Overseas Chinese Federation, Alibaba Global AliExpress
The Organizing Committee Office of the Competition Organizing Committee is set up in the China (Hangzhou) Cross-border E-Commerce Comprehensive Pilot Area.
1. 有意愿从事跨境电商的“一带一路”相关国家以及其他国家在华外国留学生；2. 毕业五年以内的海归留学生及华侨青年。
1. Foreign students who are willing to engage in cross-border e-commerce in “the Belt and Road” countries and are now studying in China.
2. Returnees and overseas Chinese who have graduated within five years.
Note: The contestants should register as teams. The number of one teams (excluding the instructor) is no more than 5. In principle, no less than 50% of foreign students studying in China.
1、“远航计划”——打造留学生跨境电商人才培训体系 “Voyage Plan" -- building a cross-border e-commerce training system for foreign students
The training program is mainly aimed at foreign students in China. Through the organic combination of online and offline courses, it aims to improve the cross-border e-commerce capability of foreign students, explore an effective cultivation system for cross-border e-commerce talents of foreign students, and establish the classification and grading evaluation standards for cross-border e-commerce talents of foreign students. The program consists of preliminary (online learning), intermediate (online learning) and advanced (offline learning) courses. At the end of the training period, if the students pass the certification examination, they will receive elementary, intermediate, or advanced certificates respectively by AliExpress.
2、“雏鹰计划”——打造留学生跨境电商就业创业模式"Eagle Plan" -- to create a mode of cross-border e-commerce employment and entrepreneur for foreign students
Develop a measurable and evaluable growth incentive mechanism for foreign students according to the individuals/teams involved in foreign students' growth, enhance their awareness of cross-border e-commerce entrepreneurship and innovation, and create cross-border e-commerce entrepreneurship and innovation mode for foreign students.
The project will provide students with employment, entrepreneurship and innovation space in three different forms corresponding to different selecting criteria and evaluating systems.
(1) Foreign students become independent sellers of foreign of AliExpress: let 20 stores enter, open 10 stores successfully, develop 3 benchmark stores.
(2) Social talents in foreign students: help foreign students grow into cross-border e-commerce social talents. Using their social network, foreign students provide off-site traffic for popular commodities on AliExpress.
(3) Cross-border e-commerce "gas station" for foreign students: for foreign students who lack supply and selecting ability, build one-to-one docking resource support, such as "foreign students + industry, foreign students + factory, foreign students + enterprise". Give "fuel and empowerment" to cross-border e-commerce entrepreneurship and innovation.
3. “Take-off Plan”——全球青年跨境电商创业创新大赛International youth cross-border e-commerce entrepreneurship and innovation Contest
Based on the "Voyage Plan" and "Eagle Plan", the champion, the second and third place of cross-border e-commerce entrepreneurial projects will be selected among the participating teams. They will be awarded and rewarded accordingly. At the same time, excellent projects will be publicized and displayed through various ways.
4. Cross-border e-commerce entrepreneurship, employment and internship centers for foreign students
With Hangzhou Bureau of Exit and Entry Administration, Hangzhou Science and Technology Bureau (Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (city)) and other relevant departments, hold information sessions about entrepreneurship policy for foreign students. Organizers will select 10 cross-border e-commerce enterprises as the cross-border e-commerce training centers, in a way to create opportunities of internship and employment for excellent foreign students and expand the ways of introducing talents.
5. Help Hangzhou cross-border e-commerce sellers complete "Global Selling"
For the competition, we will organize 300 outstanding domestic brand enterprises to Hangzhou to become AliExpress's "Good Sellers in China" or high-quality merchants and will select the "Top Ten Overseas Brands" of AliExpress in Hangzhou. By combining the social talents of overseas students and the external attraction, we will help Hangzhou cross-border e-commerce complete "Global Selling".